Monday, November 14

Let loose

Today I decided to hop onto the MRT heading towards Orchard Road. The personal shopper in me felt the urge to browse in stores and spend a little. After getting down at Somerset station, I made my way to the first H&M store in Orchard Building.

The initial plan was to check out a couple of items like shoes and turtlenecks. Apparently, the stuffs displayed there did not call out to me plus I was allowed to have a change of mind due to gender reason; so I settled down with just a pair of ballet pumps. Anyhow, are they not the cutest?


Then I walked up all the way to ION Orchard. Well I always do that, it is part of my routine. I dropped by UNIQLO just to have a look around. Suddenly, I found the need to buy a long-sleeved t-shirt and an impulse purchase took place. I could not help it because again, it is a gender thing (tongue).

One last stop was Watsons before going home. I noticed that they carry Angry Bird range of products for a while now, therefore I wanted to get my hands on them. Guilty!

P/s: There will be "The Very Best of Versace for H&M" collection available from November 17. Unfortunately, I will not around since I am going back to KL on the first flight. Very nice, Abi. Oh I hope you guys care to leave some for me! Hmm.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: