Wednesday, December 28

Closing time

Today Abi took time off from work. The special thing about it is this was his idea, not mine. He applied for the leave last week; I had nothing to do with that. The plan was to take me out shopping well, think I am going to cry now.

I mean, there are tonnes of nice stuffs my husband gives me already. Too much as in my being grateful alone is never enough to thank him. However, if he ought to do something just to keep me together having to relocate here you are thinking right, mister (wink).


So we began with breakfast at Bedok Food Centre before heading to Orchard Road, where else? We parked the car in 313@Somerset and started working our way up from there. Having spent most of the time at H&M in Orchard Building, we finally left with his new blazer, my knitted tunics and a couple of baby clothes.

We stopped for coffee at Wisma Atria before continuing our quest for wardrobe makeover. Since Abi made a remark about the one I was wearing, I could use a new pair of Havaianas flip flops, period. All in all, we spent close to five hours of retail therapy. Oh my husband and I also enjoyed maybe the highest escalator ride in Orchard Central (tongue). Satisfied, then it was time to go home.

On another note: should you find yourself still reading this until now, thank you so much I really appreciate it. Sharing my rollercoaster life stories is one of my simplest pleasures, really. They are my gift meant for your entertainment. Although it is good if anyone could pick up a lesson or two. Frankly, I would like to take credit for stealing your time. See my cruel intention and evil plan to take on the world there? Tee hee.

When it comes to talking about what the future holds, I am pretty overwhelmed to find that out. I happen to remember what you do not know will not hurt you. The funny thing is people are afraid of the unknown, I tell you that. For me I guess the only thing left to do is sit back on a fully reclined suede sofa of course, relax and enjoy the show. Ah nothing that I love than seeing those smiles again.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: